Friday, September 18, 2009

WAVES & WEYMOUTH

We have had three days of North East winds, rolling a swell down the English Channel and into Pembroke Bay.

Cross on shore, starboard tack jumping, force six winds.

I have had three days of fantastic wavesailing. The HotSails Smack wavesails are so light and powerful and my new Evo 100 is just the boat needed for a 110kg bloke in onshore winds.

I have just the right amount of aches to remind me how good it was. It is a long time since I have thrown myself over the handle bars into a forward on Starboard tack but the new kit certainly made it easier taken I was anticipating.

Our prevailing wind direction is South West with the best conditions at Perelle or Vazon Bay on Port Tack.

Weymouth speed week is just around the corner now and I can't wait. I have the new race sails coming over for the event and it will be great to put them through their paces.

I get some photos published of the new sails as soon as I have them.

Regards

Martyn

No comments:

Post a Comment