Saturday, May 15, 2010

May Update

For as long as I can remember we have been having NE winds blowing down from Iceland.

Tomorrows forcast is for WSW force 4 - 5 which will be warmer and great for a coast sail up the west side of Guernsey.

I have had so many days out with the 8.8m and 8.0m on the 122 ltr Starboard, I am dying for a proper speed sailing day. It won't happen tomorrow but I am still looking forward to it.

Ran 3 miles this morning, 12 miles last Wednesday and 3 on Monday. I am running less days but a lot more miles, feel great.

The World Championships can't come quick enough for me. The new Hot Sails GPS are super fast, a new Starboard Isonic 58 for 8.0m and 7.3m weather will be fantastic in Fuerteventura for the worlds. I am going to travel with three speed boards, no slalom. The Isonic speed 49, 53 and 58. The 53 is going to love the Fuerteventura strip with 6.0 and 6.6 sails, I'll take the 49 just in case conditions get epict but it will have to be super flat and 5.5 -6.0m weather.

There are a couple of interesting sponsorship deals in the pipeline as well but I can't let on anything till its been signed but stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment