Monday, May 13, 2013

BOARDS


I would like to thank Starboard for their support over the last 4 years, 2013 is definitely turning out to be a year of change.

2013 has seen a lot of changes for my sailing career and now I can confirm another, I have joined the PATRIK windsurf team.

I met Patrik for the first time last year in Luderitz. Not only is he a fantastic shaper but also one of the fastest sailors in the world. Together we will design a custom speed board for me to take on Luderitz 2013. Patriks knowledge is second to none and his input will help me achieve my goals.

I will be sailing PATRIK production slalom and speed boards leading up to Luderitz.

Check out the PATRIK site here http://www.patrikdiethelm.com/

As soon as the new kit arrives I post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment