Friday, February 6, 2009

WINTER BLUES

Am I a windsurfer who runs or a runner who windsurfs?

The weather in Guernsey is horrendous. We have just had 3 days of the worst snow in twenty years, we only get snow once every 6 or 7 years. Now we are experiencing torrential rain!!

Checking out the blogs from Maui don't help.

Look on the bright side.

I have been flat out in the gym for 5 weeks now and am really feeling the benifits. My Sartboards have arrived and look great. My new Hotsails GPS's are in Guernsey ( held by customs! )but I should have them soon and the forcast can't get any worse.

25 miles on the tread mill this week and wound like a curled spring ready to go.

Watch Out!!

Talk soon

Martyn

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back in the game matey after all these years.All us old boys are coming back.I gave up sailing for 6 years and then came back 5 years ago with more passion than I ever had,sailing north vodoos and starboard kods and even the old man is shaping a new twinser and bring back the name blade.see yuo on the water.phil................

    ReplyDelete